The Indian Government recently came up with the Goods and Services Act bringing a significant change in the Indian Tax System. To keep a check on the registered taxpayers, the government decided to build an online portal that will decide the score, depending on how well or how poorly are they abiding by the rules and regulations of the GST Act. Filing your returns timely, your corporation with the GST authorities, on-time payments are some of the factors that determine your GST Compliance Rating. We, at Prakash Jhunjhunwala & Co., assist you with all your GST compliance needs. We provide end to end solutions to maintain a good GST compliance rating by a comprehensive understanding of your account and data to ensure 100% authenticity of your records. Organizations that do not have a thorough understanding of the GST law can have a helping hand from our end in order to maintain a good GST compliance score. Our team of experts and professionals can help you through any tax-related queries or if you’re thinking of building up a new project. Consultation and Implementation of services are provided to all our customers so that they are not burdened with the technicalities of new laws and acts.
We have designed a comprehensive approach, which is aligned to the needs of our clients and we assist our clients in undertaking compliances under the GST law in an efficient manner:
- Assistance in Obtaining GST registration
- Assistance in amendment of existing GST registration
- Assistance in obtaining Input Service Distributor (‘ISD’)/ Tax Deduction at Source(‘TDS’)/ Tax Collection at Source (‘TCS’) registration
GST Periodic Compliance
- Assistance in computation of monthly GST liability
- Assistance in preparation and submission of monthly GST return
GST Advisory Services
- Advising on operations / transactions of clients from an Indian tax perspective in terms of the various taxes applicable and tax benefits / exemptions / set offs available
- Conducting Health Check / Credit reviews to identify planning opportunities available and optimizing the overall Indirect Tax incidence
- Due Diligence reviews
- Advice on execution of Turnkey Projects / EPC Contracts involving planning at the Bidding stage, structuring of contracts, identification of tax optimization opportunities, devising the most tax efficient models and comprehensive range of compliance services subsequent to the bidding stage
- Providing on-call advisory services on specific Indirect Tax queries raised by the clients from time to time
- Drafting, filing and processing of Refund claims
- Assistance in indirect tax audits and assessments, including representation before the Indian Tax Authorities.